Editing the Employee Federal W-4

Life changes and occasionally you need to update forms that were previously completed. By logging into the employee portal, you can locate the Federal W-4 and make any necessary changes. 
  • Log in to the Employee Portal for your organization. 
  • Select "My Forms".

  • Locate the square for the Federal W-4.
  • Click the pen icon in the top right of the W-4 square. 

  • Make any changes needed. 
  • Enter your account password to acknowledge your changes. 
  • Click "Sign and Submit". 

If you haven't logged into your employee account before, learn how to register for an account and navigate the employee portal.

Did you find this article helpful?