E-Verify Case Results
E-Verify is an internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9 to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Social Security Administration (SSA) records to confirm employment eligibility. When processing an E-Verify case, you may receive any of the case results below. Click any case result to find out more.
- Employment Authorized
- Case Incomplete
- DHS Tentative Nonconfirmation
- DHS Final Nonconfirmation
- DHS Case in Continuance
- DHS Verification In Progress
- SSA Tentative Nonconfirmation
- SSA Final Nonconfirmation
- SSA Case in Continuance
- Review and Update Employee Date
Did you find this article helpful?