Reviewing the Application Tile
- Start in the "Source - Active" section of your management console.
- Expand the applicants' details by clicking anywhere on the row where they are located.
- Click on the "Application" tile to review specific answers to your application questions.
Reviewing the Assessment Tile
- Click on the "Assessment" tile displaying the score the applicant received to review the behavioral assessment score and interview guide.
- The top section will call out their overall "Performance Index" and check for random response to ensure they were paying attention during the assessment.
- The "Performance Sub-Scales Analysis" will show you the behavioral characteristics the applicant is tested on. Low results will be flagged and marked with a yellow caution sign.
- The "Interview" portion will have standard interviewing questions and probing questions to ask the applicant related to the behavioral characteristics that were flagged with the yellow caution sign.
Did you find this article helpful?